Schools Liaison Officer
To assist Co-ordinator in running the School Savers Scheme by visiting participating schools on a regular basis to:
- Assess progress in number of savers at each school
- Record and where necessary attend any significant events being held in school
- Offer further support and training to staff/parents involved in delivery of the scheme
- Report back to CNEDCU any changes of supporting volunteers within the school
- Generally assess the level of support within the school and feed back to CNEDCU
- When required to do so, identify potential new schools within the target areas
Rate of pay = 10 hours per week @ £7.50 per hour + travel expenses
Terms of Contract
This is initially a fixed term 6 month contract. It is hoped that it will be extended, subject to funding.
Requirements for the post
The successful candidate should be confident, outgoing and happy to visit schools to establish and maintain good working relationships with staff, governors and children.
The use of a car is essential for this post and expenses will be covered.
Closing date for applications is 16th December 2016
For further details, please contact us on Telephone No: 01246 278833