A local CHARITY WORKING WITH homeless MEN is looking to recruit a number of staff
Night and weekend shifts are available, providing the option to work full or part time.
These are permanent positions based in BRIMINGTON, CHESTERFIELD
FROM £7.50 per Hour
- Working with the residents, assessing, monitoring, reviewing progress and providing support across a broad range of areas.
- Working with the residents in the Lighthouse ensuring the safety of the residents and the buildings.
- Working collaboratively and flexibly with other staff and volunteers
- Experience of working in a supported housing or social care setting is essential.
- Comfortable working within a Christian environment and respectful of its beliefs.
- Experience of working with adults with support needs.
- Experience of key working.
- An understanding of support planning and risk assessments.
- Successful enhanced DBS disclosure is essential for this role.
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
Application forms available from firstname.lastname@example.org