The 2018 series of dementia friendly film screenings continue in September with a variety of films across the county.
Please pass this information on to people living with dementia/memory challenges, their friends, families and carers.
- Doors open at 1pm, and the film starts at 1.30pm.
- We do have some money available to assist with transport. Please ring 07449 732322 in advance to arrange this.
- MATLOCK: Meet Me In St Louis, Friday 7th September 2018 – Imperial Rooms, Matlock
- BELPER: American in Paris, Monday 10th September 2018 – Nailers (Football Club), Belper
- CHESTERFIELD: The Glenn Miller Story, Wednesday 12th September 2018 – Winding Wheel, Chesterfield
- LONG EATON: The King and I, Wednesday 19th September 2018 – St John’s Church Hall, Canal Street, Long Eaton
- DRONFIELD: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Wednesday 26th September 2018 – Dronfield Civic Centre, Dronfield
These screenings are organised by Arts Derbyshire, supported by Derbyshire County Council, Public Health and the Paul Hamlyn Foundation.